- Council of the Great City Schools
Immigration and DACA
Informational Websites from Council Districts
- Albuquerque Public Schools
- Austin Independent School District
- Baltimore City Public Schools
- Boston Public Schools
- Broward County Public Schools
- Chicago Public Schools
- Columbus City Schools
- Dallas Independent School District
- Denver Public Schools
- District of Columbia Public Schools
- Fresno Unified School District
- Jefferson County Public Schools
- Kansas City Public Schools
- Los Angeles Unified School District
- Metropolitan Nashville Public Schools
- Milwaukee Public Schools
- Minneapolis Public Schools
- New York City Department of Education
- Newark Public Schools
- Oakland Unified School District
- Oklahoma City Public Schools
- Omaha Public Schools
- Orange County Public Schools
- Rochester City School District
- San Antonio Independent School District
- San Diego Unified School District
- San Francisco Unified School District
- Santa Ana Unified School District
- Seattle Public Schools
- The School District of Philadelphia
The following sites provide information about DACA recipients, updates to DACA-related legislation and administrative actions, and additional resources.
Cooperative Latino Credit Union
Our primary mission is to provide our local communities with ethical financial products and education to empower them and to ensure economic opportunity for all. We also provide community-oriented individuals and organizations the opportunity to put their money where their heart is and make socially-responsible investments.
The National Korean American Service & Education Consortium (NAKASEC) is a grassroots organization founded in 1994 by local community centers to project a progressive voice and promote the full participation of Korean and Asian Americans within the larger society.
- Know Your Rights Information Cards and Flyers (Korean and English)
- Know Your Rights App (only available on Android phones; English, Korean, Spanish, Mandarin Chinese, and Portuguese)
- DACA FAQs (includes info about tax filing)
National Immigration Law Center
Established in 1979, the National Immigration Law Center (NILC) is one of the leading organizations in the U.S. exclusively dedicated to defending and advancing the rights of immigrants with low income.
NYC DREAMer Fund
Our work focuses on campaigns to challenge corporations that harm communities and perpetuate inequality and poverty; and efforts to build strong local economies, by fostering democratically-structured, community-controlled initiatives such as worker cooperatives, community development credit unions, community land trusts, and mutual housing.
Self-Help Credit Union
Our mission is to create and protect ownership and economic opportunity for all. We do this by providing responsible financial services, lending to small businesses and nonprofits, developing real estate and promoting fair financial practices. While our work benefits communities of all kinds, our focus is on those who may be underserved by conventional lenders, including people of color, women, rural residents and low-wealth families and communities.
At TheDream.US, we work with a community of partners to provide that opportunity. Our approach is designed to scale and deliver relevant and sustainable impact.
United We Dream
When you’re undocumented, you face a lot of discrimination, and that creates a lot of fear. At United We Dream, we transform that fear into finding your voice. We empower people to develop their leadership, their organizing skills, and to develop our own campaigns to fight for justice and dignity for immigrants and all people.