- Go to the website for the House Committee on Education and the Workforce
- Go to the website for the Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions
- Read the Council's letter on ESSA
- Read the testimony from Miami-Dade Superintendent Alberto Carvalho on "Examining the Federal Role in Public School Accountability"
- Read the testimony from Houston Superintendent Terry Grier on "Education Reforms, Promoting Flexibility and Innovation"
- Read testimony from the San Diego Unified School District on the cost of implementing new rules for the Child Nutrition Act
- Read the testimony from Council Executive Director Michael Casserly before the U.S. Senate Subcommittee on Children and Families